The other day I was invited by JenningsWire/AnnieJenningsPR.com to be the guest on a podcast. I was asked these kinds of questions regarding the recent Google update and what kind of Google Penguin update recovery tips may be useful to help businesses (both local and national) improve their search engine optimization (SEO) efforts:
- Google had its Penguin 2.1 update in the beginning of October. What took place?
- Why is link building still important? Shouldn’t people just be focused on social media now?
- Some SEO professionals recommend to their clients that they build links in “tiers”. Why do you think this is the case?
- What else is missing from most companies’ SEO efforts?
- Researching keywords has changed recently as well. What recommendations do you offer that are unique and not commonly suggested?
You can listen to the podcast here or click the image below:
The audio content is roughly 10 minutes long. One of the topics we covered is about using intelligent link building in the upcoming months. Click this link for more information to read a recent article about which types of links to consider for your new link building efforts.