Next week (May 14, 2013) I will be leading a portion of an afternoon-long workshop regarding a rather unique element of internet marketing. The topic will cover search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) for web properties OTHER than your own website!
Here is the breakdown of information:
- Who: Steve Smillie (Lynx Search Marketing) will be talking about your website’s design and your e-mail marketing + Mario Wilson (Market With Mario) will be talking about social media marketing. I will talk about SEO for your other web properties (LinkedIn page, YouTube videos, etc.)
- What: 3 events will take place that afternoon:
- After Hours Event
- Where: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites (Fairview/McKinney). 3220 Craig Dr, McKinney, TX 75070. Hotel desk phone is (469) 952-2044. The hotel is on Craig Drive, south of Eldorado Parkway and west of Highway 75/Central Expressway
- When: Luncheon is 11:30 and the Workshops begin at 1:00
- Why: The common goal for each of the 3 speakers is to help any business owner or executive discover new ways to reach unknown (as of yet) prospects and convince them to contact the business for more information
- How: You can sign up at the event registration links here:
- Price: There is a fee for the lunch and another for the workshops. All fees go to Networking University
- Discount Codes: Early1 is the code for the luncheon. Member 1 is the code for the workshops.
Questions about all of the events are welcome to be directed to Debra through her contact information at Networking-University.com. You are welcome to contact me with questions about my portion of the workshop that afternoon.